Scott-Broadwood is a happy one-form entry infant school, welcoming children from age 4 to 7 years old in a nurturing and supportive learning environment which enables children to thrive and achieve their full potential.
Our school is located in the beautiful village of Capel and by loving and learning from nature, we seek to promote a healthier and more sustainable future. We have excellent links with our local church and community and take every opportunity to learn in the great outdoors, taking advantage of our rural location.
Please do call us on 01306 711181 to arrange a visit, we would love to show you round.Read More Admissions Process
Our distinctive Christian ethos and school values - Love, Achieve and Believe - are woven through school life, encouraging kindness, developing a sense of social responsibility and celebrating diversity.
Every child will discover their unique potential to learn, grow and progress with confidence.
Learning is fun and creative, rooted in the natural world and tailored to the individual child; cultivating positive physical, emotional and cognitive development and igniting a life-long love of learning.
Igniting a life-long love of learning
- “Amazing staff who care about the children and the parents. The small setting definitely makes it the perfect school.” Parent
- “I like the way my child is enjoying school. I think the school is making sure that the children are getting their needs met in every way.” Parent
- “It is great that we can go into the school to see the children in their classroom and take time to look at their achievements on a daily basis, and feel part of their education. Our little boy loves being at school!” Parent
- “We love the fact that our little boy is part of a school that has strong foundations in the community. Every member of staff knows every child and is truly invested in their education.” Parent
- “I love this little school. I couldn’t have asked for a better start to my two children’s school life than what they received at Scott-Broadwood. I wish they never had to leave.” Parent
- “The quality of teaching is superb with a focus on making learning fun. A truly caring, friendly school amongst both staff and pupils.” Parent
- “Thank you so much for all of your amazing support over the last couple of years. We couldn’t have wished for a better start to P’s education and we have enjoyed so much being part of such a lovely school.” Parent