Scott Broadwood CofE Infant School is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person, who is able to use their own initiative and be highly organised, to join us as our Caretaker at our wonderful school.
The position is for 6 hours a week and duties will include: Main responsibilities will include:
- acting as a Key Holder to ensure site security
- managing the site, grounds and buildings
- undertaking a range of minor repairs and decoration within the school buildings and grounds
- carrying out various health & safety checks
- arranging and supervising contractors on site.
The successful applicant must display a commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and adults. Previous caretaking experience is not essential but would be beneficial. We will arrange appropriate training for the successful candidate, who will be required to undertake regular training to help them to fulfil their role successfully and to comply with health and safety standards.
Scott Broadwood CofE Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To find out more contact the Headteacher email@example.com